Monday, October 26, 2009

Requiem

Remixed beat from Requiem for a Dream movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmdCZLCoP94

i was, caught up in a scheme
trying to, attain my dreams
number one lessons that, nothings what it seems
traitorous snakes, hiding on my team
a vicious crew with a sick gangsta lean
waiting at the corner preying on the dope fiends
u aint got a clue so its now a mystery
torture u like the lady from King's misery
ima rewrite ur entire history
stack enough to still on u w/ my salary
some advice my enemies never took to heart
i tutor my adversaries so they keep to par
its the art of war, niggas get torn apart
by a soldier learning from battlefield scars
a world trade survivor pushed to the edge
plotting schemes in my head ready for revenge

i let, the haters get to me
i turned, to the hennessey
coz thug passions always been all my remedies
the devil sure as hell runs in the family
im a convict released on strict stipulations
first to cross my path gonna be in a situation
3 counts coz i was under suspicion
ran my game tight, so u couldnt fuck w/ these
5ks tryna front like they own the streets
i aint here for telling, pull my file i can take the heat
wiretaps had me selling x-t-c
01 is my year of conspiracy
slanging ex by the G's is how i conspired
60 large by the lines and now im retired
couple more months and my hustle woulda fired
coz doing business i aint never ever getting tired

i was, out of control
i was, ever so cold
like those pocket aces u cant fold
thats how the story went, just like christ
the classics done told if ur men or mice
till death do me part w/ the federal info
used to do lines that was white as snow
its dangerous to stay alive in the ghetto
forget all the shit u learned and what u know
never seen the atrocities of the world below
bitches running game and they jack ur dough
got caught up in a world of trouble
tryna break even in the daily struggle
paying debts and making way w/ arms and elbow
the thug philosophy carries nines and ammo
a 10 yr minimum aint no joke
already done paid for all the drugs i sold
worth more than my weight in 24 karat gold
step on my toes and i'll murder ur soul
assassinate ur character with words from this flow

No comments:

Post a Comment